Terms & Conditions
For the full set of Terms and Conditions for exhibiting and sponsoring at HealthTech Conference 2021, please refer to the Sponsorship and Exhibition Prospectus.
CODE OF PRACTICE
MTANZ Members exhibiting at the HealthTech Week events must adhere to the guidelines of the MTANZ Code of Practice 6th Edition 2016. A copy of the Code can be viewed at www.mtanz.org.nz.
BOOKING AND PAYMENT TERMS
- On receipt of your completed Application to Sponsor/Exhibit form, MTANZ will raise an invoice for the sponsorship and/or stand cost.
- Sponsorships and Exhibition Space can only be booked on receipt of the signed Application to Sponsor/Exhibit form and will be allocated on a first in, first served basis, following the confirmation of sponsor’s stands. Bookings will be confirmed through a confirmation email.
- A tax invoice for the required sponsorship/exhibition stand cost will be posted following the confirmation, and is payable 30 days from the date of the Tax Invoice.
- All monies due must be received prior to commencement of the Congress. Should any monies be outstanding the Exhibition Manager has the right to refuse access to the exhibition.
- If the sponsor/exhibitor defaults in payment of any invoice when due, they will be liable to pay penalty interest of 2.5% per calendar month. The exhibitor will also indemnify MTANZ from and against all MTANZ’s legal costs and disbursements for collection of outstanding debt calculated on a solicitor and own client basis, including all debt collections costs.
- The Organising Committee reserves the right of refusal of any application.
- Subletting of space will not be permitted.
- All monies are to be paid in New Zealand dollars (NZ$).
CANCELLATION OF EXHIBITION SPACE
- Submission of a signed Application to Sponsor/Exhibit will be deemed as a firm booking.
- Any cancellations must be made in writing. In the event of cancellation 60 days prior to the date of the conference a service fee of 50% of the stand booking will apply. In the event of cancellation 30 working days prior to the date of the conference full costs of the stand booking will be charged.
CANCELLATION OF SPONSORSHIP
- Cancellations must be made in writing two months prior to the commencement of the event. In exceptional circumstances, the Organisers will be prepared to consider cancellation of the contract, but only if the following conditions are complied with:
- That the reason given for the cancellation is, in the opinion of the Organisers, well founded;
- If the cancellation is accepted more than two months before the Congress commences, the Organisers shall retain 50% of the contract price. If the cancellation is accepted within two months of the Congress then 100% of the contract price will be forfeited.