This policy reflects our organisations policies and understanding of our obligations under the Privacy Act 1993 and any subsequent amendments.
Your personal information (Collected at time of registration) is confidential. It will only be used:
- For the purpose for which it was collected
- Your name, place of work and city will be provided to exhibitors and sponsors, unless you click the privacy box provided when submitting your registration information.
- To send you information when requested by you.
If you do not wish to receive these updates click the box provided when you submit your initial information. We respect your right to choose whether or not to receive these updates.
Apart from those points outlined above, we will not use or disclose your information except:
- When the disclosure is explicitly authorised by you
- To prevent or lessen a serious and imminent threat to the life or health of any individual
- As required by law
- As is necessary to facilitate the sale or disposition of our company (in whole or in part) as a going concern
- As set out in Principle II section 6 of the Privacy Act 1993
- To operate our website or as part of our business activities, your personal information may be shared with a service provider(s).
If at any time you wish to know whether we hold personal information about you and the content of that file, email us firstname.lastname@example.org Your information will be made available within 14 days
You may wish to amend out of date or incorrect personal information in your file. Email us at email@example.com. You may also request that there be attached to the file a statement of the amendment requested but not made.
If you wish to have your information deleted email us firstname.lastname@example.org Unless required for legal reasons we will take all reasonable steps to delete it.
We will take all reasonable steps to retain security of your information. It is stored on secure servers to which access is limited.
Our site provides links to other sites outside our organisation. These sites do not have access to our secure customer information files. We advise you to satisfy yourself about their privacy policies before providing them with your personal information.
We take seriously any issues, concerns or problems with information collected on our website. We will address these as soon as practicable after becoming aware of them.
Note that any photos taken at HealthTech Week may be used in future marketing. If you do not wish to have any photos used in any marketing please email email@example.com