Te Tītoki Mataora Forum 26 - 29 June, NZ HealthTech Week 2023
The CMDT and Aotearoa Brain Project invite you to join us for the Te Tītoki Mataora (TTM) MedTech Research Translator 4-day Forum as part of NZ HealthTech Week 2023. Below are overviews for each day.
Te Tītoki Mataora Network Day
Monday 26th June 2023
The first day of the TTM forum explores how our HealthTech ecosystem, nationally and internationally, is changing: new trends are emerging and pathways for development are evolving. We will introduce you to successful innovations that have become new commercial ventures, assess MedTech trends, dive into clinical and commercial pathways, hear diverse viewpoints, and get involved in health discussions.
Relevant to all within the medical technologies and health sectors, you will walk away with:
- Research innovation success stories and inspiration
- Practical information regarding Pharmac, human-centred design, investors, clinical trials and the healthcare system
- Potential ideation opportunities initiated
- A sense of belonging to a larger collaborative and innovative community
Te Tītoki Mataora Research Day
Tuesday 27th June 2023
The second day of our Te Tītoki Mataora Forum is dedicated to the research space and early-career researchers. We invite you to join our discussions around current research, engaging with your community, and equity in research, plus receive practical collaboration advice.
Join us for a day designed for researchers to:
- Come together for networking and collaborative discussions
- Present research findings and hear from their peers
- Receive practical advice to improve their research
Aotearoa Brain Project Day
Wednesday 28th June 2023
Day three of the forum will explore the application of technologies to accelerate research that promotes good brain health and treats neurological conditions, and how to involve the community in your work.
Relevant to researchers, clinicians, engineers, industry, and the community, you will be able to:
- Make new connections
- Hear about neurotechnology developments and applications in Aotearoa
- Identify opportunities for health and digital technologies to address nervous system disorders in Aotearoa
Te Moana-nui-a-Kiwa Day
Thursday 29th June 2023
The fourth and final day focuses on bringing the healthtech, clinical, Māori, and Pacific communities together to whakawhanaungatanga and actively collaborate via interactive sessions and workshops. Funding prizes are up for grabs as we accelerate ideas to solve health challenges faced by our different communities across Te Moana-nui-a-Kiwa via healthtech research and development.
Join us for the final day which brings everything together and provides you the chance to:
- Understand how to best connect with our different communities
- Collaborate on developing technology solutions to address real community health challenges
- Win research project funding to accelerate the best solutions post-forum
- and more...
Click book now to select your preferences to attend.