For the full range of opportunities please contact Melanie Pitto at Medical Technology Association of NZ.
Phone: +64 9 917 3645.
By exhibiting at or sponsoring HealthTech Conference, you will connect your brand with key decision makers and stakeholders in healthcare in New Zealand, strengthen your company image, broaden your visibility, and make valuable professional contacts.
There are a number of sponsorship opportunities from which your company can select the best options to suit your budget and objectives. Whether you want to raise your overall profile, reach a specific group or promote a special offer or new product then there is something here for you.
More than 250+ leading healthcare sector professionals from across New Zealand
HEALTHTECH WEEK brings together vital stakeholder groups:
- Industry (Manufacturers & distributors of medical technology)
- Clinical experts (Surgeons, nurses, clinicians, etc)
- Healthcare Providers (Hospitals (Private & DHBs), PHOs, Healthcare facilities, etc)
- Payors (Ministry of Health, Insurance, ACC, MOH & Private insurance etc)
- Procurement & Regulators (PHARMAC, DHBs, MOH, Medsafe, NZ Health Partnerships, Private Hospitals, etc)
- Policy-Makers (Politicians, Ministry of Health, Local-Govt, etc)
- Researchers, entrepreneurs and investor groups
- Patient and end-user groups
"The calibre of the delegates who attend the HealthTech Conference are the people you need to be talking to."